Our campaign for a quiet library continues this Spring with your participation!
We appreciated very much your hundred-strong signatures and comments in support of this campaign last semester.
Our aim is to provide each user of the library with a quiet and peaceful learning environment both for individual and collaborative study.
Let’s recall our mottos from last semester, Koç Students:
1. Have respect for other library users
2. Don’t speak loudly while others are studying or searching
3. Don’t talk on the phone in the library
4. Don’t bring food and drink into the library except water or drinks in enclosed mugs
5. Be environmentally- conscious; only use as much paper as you need, and use the recycling boxes
6. Leave your study area clean once you are finished with it
7. Don’t occupy a seat with your stuff unless you soon expect a friend who will be studying with you
8. Protect the library equipment, use materials diligently and don’t damage them
9. Don’t change the places of the furniture
10. Have respect for library rules
Suna Kýraç Library.