Leadership Lab Calls for Applications for a part-time Job
Eligibility: Students (undergraduate or graduate)
Duration of the job: Total of 2 months (renewable)
Compensation: Will be determined jointly, depending on the competencies of the candidate.
Application deadline: December 15, 2016
Application: Send your CV to Hakan Karsilar (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Statistical Analysis Coder/Programmer job description:
- Learn the Biopac BASIC Scripting language which runs on the Acqknowledge 4.4 software for fast and iterative processing of physiological data collected from multiple participants (Important; see https://www.biopac.com/scripts/). Apply knowledge of this language to already collected data.
- Write code for analyzing collected behavioral data in preferred language (e.g. Matlab, Python, R, SPSS etc.). (Sample behavioral analysis codes that are currently being used in the lab will be presented to the candidate)
- Familiarize with maintenance and operations standards and advice on using them
- Provide troubleshooting if needed.
- Communicate with third parties to help resolve technical problems, if needed.
- Suggest updates, upgrades for better technical operation and maintenance.
- Help in the process of selecting and purchasing additional and/or supplementary equipment.