"Innovation and Technology Transfer in Life Sciences - NIH Perspective" WorkshopAuthor: APG-TTD
Innovation and Technology Transfer in Life Sciences – NIH Perspective
A 2-day workshop entitled "Innovation & Technology Transfer in Life Sciences - NIH Perspective" organized by Koç University and Sabancı University will be held on June 12nd and 13th in Koç University and Sabancı University Campuses. Dr. Luis A. Salicrup, Senior International Cancer Research Specialist, Center for Global Health will be giving insight on technology transfer capabilities as a tool for increase commercialization of technologies and advance R&D and innovation process.
Goal of the Workshops: To work with Turkish universities and research centres enhancing their technology transfer capabilities as a tool for increase commercialization of technologies and advance research & development and innovation process in Turkey.
1) Discussion of the importance of technology transfer capabilities and its impact for Turkey's science, technology and health systems.
2) Understanding the NIH model for enhancing research and development and technology commercialization process.
3) Discuss case studies related to technology transfer applicable to Turkey
4) Share research & development activities at NIH including opportunities for Turkish researchers and Technology Transfer Offices.
5) Discuss potential for capacity building activities pertaining activities between NCI, other NIH institutes and centers, TUBITAK, and universities and research centres in Turkey.
Instructor: Dr. Luis A. Salicrup, Senior International Cancer Research Specialist, Center for Global Health, National Cancer Institute. National Institutes of Health (NCI/NIH)
Detailed agenda is attached to the document.
For registration follow the link to the latest 06.06.2014
Anıl Durmuş (Koç Üniversitesi) – email@example.com